Friday, November 24, 2017

Special care and feeding? Not really.

Bipolar is a illness that affects the most complex part of our body – the brain. It’s so complex that science is just starting to understand it. It is so complex that we don’t even know how to treat it. So, what are the special things I do to make sure I live a healthy life with my bipolar? Here’s a list.

  • Eat healthy
  • Exercise at least 40 minutes 3 times a week
  • Get good sleep
  • See a doctor for regular checkups
  • Take any medications I have been prescribed
  • Listen to what my body is telling me
That’s it. Funny, huh? I bet this list doesn’t look much different than your list. The only difference might be that I’m more sensitive to changes in these things than you. And because I know this I act accordingly.

3 comments :

  1. I really appreciate sharing this great post. Keep up your work.Thanks for sharing this great article.Great information thanks a lot for the detailed article.

    bipolar genetic testing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very excellent information, thank you for posting such a nice blog. I want to share some information, that are about Symptoms Depression

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a sign of gratitude for how my husband was saved from Bipolar Disorder, i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My husband suffered Bipolar Disorder and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony of so many people who was cured from Bipolar Disorder. and so many other with similar body problem, and they left the contact of this doctor who had the herbal cure to Bipolar Disorder. I never imagined Bipolar Disorder has a cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my husband will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my husband used it and in one months he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life.Bipolar Disorder has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drwilliams098675@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my testimony .

    ReplyDelete

UA-50609218-2