Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Today

For a long time now I have been a happy person. I like who I am, and I look forward to the future. Some recent events and conversations in my life have made me realize what I am about to say is long overdue.

Before today, I wrote 153 posts. Almost all of them were written in 2014. So, where did they go? They have been removed. I am sure some internet sleuth could find them somewhere if they tried, and I would be flattered if someone looked that hard, but that is O.K. I am not embarrassed by them, but they were written when I was in a very bad place.
  • I was not healthy.
  • I was desperate to save my failing marriage.
  • And, oh yeah, I was not healthy and desperate to save my marriage (which was over 3 years ago now).
Snippets from those posts will pop up from time to time, but today marks a different goal for his blog. The objective is no longer to explain my past. It is now to provide insights from the perspective of a person who has Bipolar. And maybe to offer some advice along the way.

I left the first post I ever wrote. After all, it is the reason I decided to start this blog.

1 comment :

UA-50609218-2